Anyone can benefit from Clear + Brilliant treatments as a wonderful introduction to lasers and skin rejuvenation with this fractional laser. If you don’t need much correction, have always taken the basic steps to keep your skin looking its best, and you like the way you look now, Clear + Brilliant can help keep your skin looking its youthful, radiant best, while correcting imperfections and rejuvenating your skin. Dr. Gold and his staff have been teaching Clear + Brilliant world wide since its introduction several years ago. We are intimately familiar with this machine and its ability to make your skin look great!
Indications that Clear + Brilliant may be right for you:
- You already have or plan to begin a skin care regimen to help protect against the natural and environmental effects of aging
- You like the way your skin looks today, and want to keep that fresh, youthful look for years to come
- You have a regular, consistent approach to skincare and are looking to boost your results
- You don’t have the time or desire for more invasive procedures like cosmetic surgery or aggressive rejuvenation treatments
Though results may vary, clinical studies show a noticeable reduction in wrinkles and fine lines. Patients also frequently report “younger looking skin” and a “radiant glow” after treatment. Clinical studies highlights include:
- Visibly illuminated skin tone
- Renewed, ultra-soft and smoother texture
- Naturally radiant and glowing skin
- Improved tone, texture and radiance
- Reduction in the appearance of pores
- Requires about 30 minutes for a complete session
- May involve application of topical numbing cream to your face prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort
- Is delivered by your skincare professional, who will gently guide the Clear + Brilliant handpiece across the target area and actively treat your skin for approximately 15 minutes
- Immediately after treatment, you may experience some redness and mild swelling, but both typically diminish in about 12 hours
- Over the next few days, you may experience some itchiness or skin sensitivity (to touch or temperature). Both are indications of the natural rejuvenation process and typically diminish a few days after treatment
- Most typical skin care products and practices can be used immediately after treatment – your skin care professional will talk to you about any products to avoid following treatment.
Contact Advanced Aesthetics Medical Spa for more information.
Next, read about Emerge.