A chemical peel here at our Nashville skin care practice aims to restore your youthful look through sloughing off dead skin cells, making your skin appear dull and lifeless. You can choose to have light, medium, or deep peels for wrinkled, unevenly pigmented, or sun-damaged skin. Before deciding on the type and extent of chemical peel that is ideal for your skin care needs and preferences, finding a reliable chemical peel doctor is a must.
When choosing a doctor for chemical peels, consider the following:
- The doctor’s education, training, and certifications
- The doctor’s experience with chemical peels
- How the doctor answers your questions
- Your comfort level with the doctor and his or her staff
Your Chemical Peel Consultation at the Gold Skin Care Center
Also, during your chemical peel consultation with us at the Gold Skin Care Center, we encourage you to inform us about your previous surgeries, current allergies, current medications, and past and present medical conditions.
During your consultation, expect the following to be discussed:
- Treatment approach, including what you need to do to prepare for the procedure as well as the outcomes to expect
- Associated risks and complications
- Before and after photos of similar cases to yours
Chemical Peels in Nashville, Tennessee
With over 100 different options in varying strengths, our peels are able to transform the skin revealing an improvement in texture and tone, lessening of fine lines, diminishing acne and scarring, erasing sun damage, and producing a youthful glow.
We offer a variety of peels including VI, Glytone, Skinceuticals, Mybody, Priori, Obagi, and many more. Call Advanced Aesthetics Medical Spa to schedule a consultation and let them determine the chemical peel appropriate for your needs. Schedule an initial consultation by calling (615) 645-2314 or by filling out this contact form!