Smart Science. Simple Solutions.
Next Generation Wrinkle Treatment
Sofwave Medical brings a new, non-invasive approach to improving facial lines and wrinkles. Proprietary high frequency, high intensity, Intense Ultrasound Beam™ technology enables treatment at the optimal depth of 1.5mm in the mid-dermis, while ensuring no damage to the epidermis or underlying structures.
Sofwave’s breakthrough technology is innovative with smart, yet simple, effective and safe aesthetic solutions for patients.
SMART yet SIMPLE Skin Treatment
- Intense Ultrasound Beam
- Clinical efficacy
- Simple & intuitive
EXCEPTIONAL Safety Profile
- Integrated epidermis cooling
- Real-time temperature measurement
- No damage to the underlying structures
HIGH Patient Satisfaction
- Non-invasive, no downtime
- Fast treatment: ~30 minutes (Single pass, 100 pulses)
- Treats all skin types, all areas
Sofwave’s Smart Science
Volumetric Directional Thermal Impact (VDTI)™
- The high frequency ultrasound beams propagate the tissue and simultaneously create an array of volumetric cylindrical shaped 3D thermal zones, thereby creating a uniform, fractional effect in the mid-dermis
- Parallel delivery of ultrasound beams and a large contact area allow for low sensitivity to tissue in-homogeneity for repeatable and controllable energy deposition in the skin
- The fractional ultrasound effect creates a controlled and directional, thermal impact (60-70°C) parallel to the skin, at an optimal depth of 1.5mm in the mid-dermis
- The integrated cooling mechanism protects the epidermis and assists in focusing the effect in the mid-dermis
- The impacted treatment zones stimulate an inflammatory wound-healing response involving neo-collagenesis which increases and regenerates the elasticity of the skin, leading to the reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
Ideal Depth of Treatment
High Intensity, High Frequency, Intense Ultrasound Beam Array
Treatment of aging skin requires that the thermal effect be localized in the mid-dermis. The high frequency, parallel beams of Sofwave along with the integrated cooling, enable the thermal effect to remain localized between 0.5 and 2mm within the dermis, with a center of treatment effect at the depth of 1.5mm.
Sofwave’s Clinical Study Results
*87% of patients were marked as improved or significantly improved 12 weeks after a single treatment.
(Before and Afters)