One of the most common concerns of men and women who visit us here at our Nashville skin care practice is whether or not Botox is safe for cosmetic use. Yes, Botox is very safe and can significantly eliminate the appearance of crow’s feet and frown lines. In fact, Botox was the most popular non-invasive cosmetic procedure in 2012, with roughly 3 million injections done that year.
Beware of Fake Botox
Now that there’s no need for you to worry about Botox safety, it should be noted that a growing number of fake Botox cases have been noted over the years. Thus, here at our practice, we encourage our clients to seek trusted Botox providers. To help you figure out whether or not the Botox provider of your choice is using authentic Botox, it is best to ask your potential Botox injector of the following questions:
1. Were you trained to do Botox injections?
2. How often do you inject Botox? How many people have you treated with a similar condition as mine?
3. How were you trained to provide Botox treatments?
4. Can I read the label of the product you’re going to use on me?
5. Will you personally inject the Botox? Or is there going to be another person who will do the job? If yes, what are his or her qualifications?
Your Reliable and Trusted Tennessee Botox Provider
You owe it to yourself to find a qualified Botox provider and understand both the benefits and risks of the treatment. Here at the Gold Skin Care Center, we offer a wide variety of medically directed, innovative skin care treatments such as Botox that have been scientifically proven to improve and maintain the condition of your skin. Schedule an initial consultation by calling (615) 645-2314 or fill out this contact form! We look forward to your visit!