Medical Office Front Desk Associate
Seeking a highly motivated and very dependable individual to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to perform various administrative tasks.
Responsibilities to include:
- Appointment Scheduling
- Patient Insurance Eligibility Verification
- Patient Check In and Check Out
- Medical Records
- Payment Collection for co-pays and deductibles
- Various Other Administrative Tasks as Needed
- Minimum of Two Years Experience in Medical Office Administrative Capacity
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Exemplary Customer Service Skills and Professional Demeanor
- Experience with Medical Office Practice Management Software
- Experience with Allscripts Preferred
- Ability to Multi-Task and Thrive in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications Including Excel and Word
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Proven Ability to Work Well as a Team Member
Medical Assistant/ LPN
Gold Skin Care Center has an opening for a full time Medical Assistant or LPN! We are a fast-paced dermatology practice located in the Green Hills area. Dermatology experience is preferred, but not required. Strong computer skills with knowledge of electronic medical records software is required.
Responsibilities: Assisting the providers with patient care to include obtaining history/chief complaint, assisting with biopsies and surgical procedures, patient education on treatment plans and medications, suture removal, dressing changes, and exam room set up and cleaning.
Excellent benefits and compensation are available for qualified individuals.
Scheduled work hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 am – 1 p.m.
- Dermatology office experience is preferred, but not required.
- Bilingual language skills are a plus.
- Proficiency using electronic medical records software.
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Superior patient service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work as a team member
Please email your resume to HR@goldskincare.com or fax to 615-577-7999.