Dr. Fisher is a board-certified plastic surgeon and an innovator in the cosmetic field. His ability to achieve a natural and aesthetic quality has gained him a renowned reputation as a premier hair transplant surgeon. With three decades behind him, he has customized hairlines for a wide range of individuals to obtain a natural and desired appearance.
Dr. Fisher is the National Medical Director for NeoGraft™ and will be hosting training seminars with physicians and their hair transplant teams from various locations in the U.S.
He is in the American College of Surgeons, an active member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
Why Choose the NeoGraft™ Procedure?
The NeoGraft™ system is the first and only FDA-cleared follicular unit harvesting and implantation system. The NeoGraft™ system delivers automation of the FUE technique, the most advanced technique in the hair transplant industry. This revolutionary system uses pneumatic controls to precisely extract complete individual hair follicles which can be immediately transplanted to the selected areas of the scalp. The NeoGraft™ automated hair transplantation system is the only complete harvesting system on the market and has the only ‘NO TOUCH’ implantation technology.
Hair Restoration with NeoGraft™ technology provides absolute exact harvesting and placement, delivering repeatable results. With NeoGraft’s technology, each follicle is removed individually while the patient is comfortable. A natural looking head of hair is created with this minimally invasive procedure.
- Superior Results – More natural looking hair, short or long for both men and women.
- Advanced Technology – Automated technology providing the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation.
- Gentle – Little to no discomfort. No scalpel incision, no staples, no linear scar.
- Effective – Fewer activity restrictions than traditional strip methods.
- Discrete – Patients can typically go back to work the next day.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
See How PRP Works and If It Is Right for You
Platelets contain healing growth factors. These growth factors are like signal callers that give instructions to your tissue to regenerate and multiply. This has led different fields of medicine to utilize platelet-rich plasma (PRP) for wound healing to speed up recovery time and regrow healthier stronger tissue. Doctors have now discovered new benefits for hair thickening and regrowth. With PRP for hair, your growth factors and stem cells work together to reverse the miniaturization of the hair follicle and jump start dormant hair back into the growth stage.
PRP for Hair Regrowth
- Increases the blood supply to the follicle
- Increases the thickness of the hair follicle
- Helps triggers and maintain the growth phase
- Helps control the hair growth cycle
- Decreases the loss of hair
Find Expert Hair Treatments Today
Next, read about Dr. Michael H. Gold.