Whether you are a stickler for skincare or you rarely remember to wash your face, your complexion can probably use a little help sometimes. HydraFacial treatments combine everything that your skin has been craving into one convenient appointment. You will see instant improvements and be able to have glowing, refreshed skin in hardly any time at all.
What Does a HydraFacial Treatment Involve?
HydraFacial treatments are highly-effective because they give your skin what it needs most – hydration. Having enough moisture in your skin is essential for a glowing, radiant complexion.
This treatment is broken down into a few key steps. They are:
- Cleanse & Peel: A new layer of healthy skin is gently revealed.
- Extract & Hydrate: Pores are cleaned out using suction. Moisturizers are left behind to thoroughly nourish your skin.
- Fuse & Protect: The skin has a thick layer of peptides and antioxidants applied to protect it from pollutants and to make it glow.
How often this treatment should be repeated depends on your goals. One per month is typically recommended if you are trying to treat specific issues like brown spots, wrinkles, or congested skin.
HydraFacial Treatment Boosts
One of the things people love the most about the HydraFacial is how it can be customized to fit certain skincare needs. There are different “boost” serums available. They can be used alone or in any combination in order to help you have the best skin imaginable. For example, some boosts are ideal for the treatment of sun damage. It helps to give your skin a healthy glow. Others are aimed at addressing skin discoloration or signs of aging. It all depends on the unique case.
Why Do People Love HydraFacial Treatments?
This treatment has quickly grown in popularity. People love it for many reasons, including:
- Appointments are simple and relaxing.
- Treatments can usually be done in just minutes.
- Results are immediate and continue to develop.
- It can help treat many of the most common signs of aging and sun damage.
- There is no set downtime, so you can immediately reapply makeup if desired.
- It is safe and effective on any skin tone and type, including sensitive skin.
Ready to learn more about HydraFacial treatments? Our team at Gold Skin Care Center would be happy to answer any questions and schedule you for a time to come in and experience all of the benefits for yourself. Contact us today to book your appointment in Nashville and get started!