Physician Assistant – Dermatology
Gold Skin Care Center, located in Green Hills, is seeking a Physician Assistant to join the medical staff of its busy dermatology clinic as the lead PA for our Hair Restoration Department (utilizing robotics and lasers as well as injectables for men and women with hair loss). The qualified candidate must have a minimum of two years’ clinical experience and aesthetic experience is helpful.
Gold Skin Care Center is an equal opportunity employer and offers excellent compensation and employee benefits. Please email resume to HR@goldskincare.com or fax to (615)577-7999.
- Current TN license to practice as a PA.
- Minimum of two years’ experience working as a mid-level practitioner.
- BLS, ACLS certified.
- Proven ability to provide high quality patient care in a fast-paced clinical setting.
- Proficiency in use of computers and electronic health records software.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to work Monday – Thursday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and from 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. on Friday.
Medical Assistant / Triage
Gold Skin Care Center has an open position for a full time Medical Assistant! We are a fast-paced dermatology practice located in the Green Hills area. Dermatology experience is preferred, but not required. Strong computer skills with knowledge of electronic medical records software is required.
Clerical duties such as handling insurance prior authorizations and patient phone calls. Assisting the providers with patient care as needed. Patient care to include obtaining history/chief complaint, assisting with biopsies and surgical procedures, patient education on treatment plans and medications, suture removal, dressing changes, and exam room set up and cleaning.
Excellent benefits and compensation are available for qualified individuals.
Scheduled work hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 am – 1 p.m.
- Dermatology office experience is preferred, but not required.
- Bilingual language skills (Spanish) is a plus.
- Proficiency using electronic medical records software.
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Superior patient service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
Gold Skin Care Center is an equal opportunity employer.
During this COVID-19 pandemic, Gold Skin Care Center is taking extra precautions and measures for the safety of our patients and staff.
Pleaseemail your resume to HR@goldskincare.com or fax to 615-577-7999.