Medical Assistant or LPN – Dermatology
Gold Skin Care Center has an opening for a full time Medical Assistant or LPN! We are a fast-paced dermatology practice located in the Green Hills area. Dermatology experience is preferred, but not required. Strong computer skills with knowledge of electronic medical records software is required.
Responsibilities: Assisting the providers with patient care. Patient care to include obtaining history/chief complaint, assisting with biopsies and surgical procedures, patient education on treatment plans and medications, suture removal, dressing changes, and exam room set up and cleaning. Also will assist as needed with clerical duties such as handling insurance prior authorizations and phone calls.
Excellent benefits and compensation are available for qualified individuals.
Scheduled work hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 am – 1 p.m.
- Dermatology office experience is preferred, but not required.
- Bilingual language skills (Spanish) is a plus!
- Proficiency using electronic medical records software.
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Superior patient service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work as a team member
During this COVID-19 pandemic, Gold Skin Care Center is taking extra precautions and measures for the safety of our patients and staff.
Gold Skin Care Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email your resume to HR@goldskincare.com or fax to 615-577-7999.